I did my first Crossfit Open workout the next day. Watching Emily Abbott and Chyna Cho destroy this workout was great, but my favorite part was seeing Joanna and Scott tackling it right next to them.
- Obama Administration Set to Expand Sharing of Data That N.S.A. Intercepts – Due process was nice while it lasted.
- Apple Opposes Judge’s Order To Help FBI Unlock San Bernardino Shooter’s Phone
- Oregon Occupier Countersues For $666 Billion, Citing ‘Works Of The Devil’ – Just when you thought the Oregon terrorists couldn’t have a bigger sense of entitlement….
- Steal this book? – Also, the Author’s Guild doesn’t represent all authors (let alone screenwriters and journalists).
- Man Reports Car Stolen, Ends Up In Deportation Limbo
- Indiana official had say in independent ISTEP report – The Pence administration finds new and exciting ways to be ineptly embarrassing.
- You and Your Obsolete Degree
Roadrunner and Wil. E. Coyote on meth.
- Just So You Know, Only One Presidential Candidate Pays Their Interns –
I have to admit to being guilty of sharing articles I like without skeptical examination… you may have seen this before. 🙂
Ken Ham’s been making me angry for a while with his ridiculousness, but I’d never considered he might motivated as much by greed as delusion. Somebody needs to point the guy towards Matthew 21:12.
- Former Judge Urges Obama To Commute Sentence He Imposed A Decade Ago – Mandatory minimums don’t help, and often just make things worse.
- A small, self-governing island may hand over its roads to self-driving cars
- Naghmeh Abedini, Franklin Graham, and the Silencing of Evangelical Abuse Victims – In the church I grew up in, it always struck me as odd that when couples divorced the elders consistently applied ‘church discipline’ against the women and not the men.
- In France, A Quiet Hero Belatedly Comes To Light
- Romantic Comedies Teach Women That Stalking Is A Compliment
- The real censorship in children’s books: smiling slaves is just the half of it
- “Exercise Is Medicine”: Imprecision and Impracticality
- Spa Death and the Dangers of Pseudoscience
- In Iowa, Campaign Season Finds Muslims Caught In A Harsh Spotlight
- T-Mobile’s Binge On Violares Key Net Neutrality Principles
- Obama Celebrates ‘Durable Economy’ As Unemployment Drops Below 5 Percent