This looks like a very sweet romance… also if you don’t follow @kumailn on twitter you might want to.
- Conventional Wisdom May Be Contaminating Polls –
- ‘That Was Unheard Of’ – Why ‘Crazy Ex-Girlfriend’ Star Donna Lynne Champlin Never Saw A Woman Like Herself On TV Until Now –
- “My husband has a formerly good friend “Paul,” who has a history of domestic violence.” – An advice column responds to a question about dealing with abusers in your social circle.
- Hackers Came, but the French Were Prepared – Disinformation is a classic espionage tool. Interesting to see it applied to election hacking.
- Scientists blast Sessions decision on forensics –
Chilling. With all the Comey news, this badass slipped under the radar. Not too late to listen. pic.twitter.com/PtO4trG6fO
— Ava DuVernay (@ava) May 11, 2017