- A brief history of DARE, the anti-drug program Jeff Sessions wants to revive – Those darn liberals, wanting to have evidence-based drug- and sex-education.
- (Why) The Resistance is Losing
It’s fine to think a corporation is evil, but that opinion should be based in reality and not propaganda.
- A Guide to the Social Factors That Put Transgender Lives at Risk – When you like the hand you’ve been dealt, empathy for others takes deliberate awareness and conscious effort.
- Pod Save The People: Behind the Vote
- How Netflix’s GLOW Takes a Straightforward Approach to Abortion – Spoilers for s1 of Glow, of course.
- Why I Won’t Raise My Son In Illinois – I’m not a parent and have no plans to be, but this is a good reminder of some of challenges facing my new home state (most of them of our own doing).
- What happened when Walmart left
- Vote Fraud Commission Releases Public Comments, Email Addresses And All – Gee, why wouldn’t we trust the commission with actual voter rolls?