- Get America Covered – Because healthcare is a human right, even if rich white dudes 200+ years ago didn’t bother to write it down.
- ACA enrollment schedule may lock millions into unwanted health plans – Trump officials trying to screw over citizens, again.
Asked about the timing, CMS officials on Friday did not specifically confirm the auto-enrollment date but issued a statement that said: “Similar to Medicare’s open-enrollment period, if you miss the deadline to enroll in a plan of your choice, you will not be able to make any changes to your plan until the next coverage year” except for a small number of people eligible for a special enrollment period because of moves, marriages, new babies or other life changes. The statement said that auto-enrollment will happen this year and that “we encourage all consumers to shop and pick a plan that best suits their health-care needs.”
- SPLC under attack by hate groups close to President Trump
- The Cartoonishly Implacable Criminal That Gun Owners Fear – Pointing out that we only seem to say “you can’t stop evil” about gun violence, and then want laws for everything else we think is evil.
- California Police and Civil Liberties Groups Agreed on a Simple Transparency Measure. Gov. Brown Vetoed It Anyway.
- Appeals court delays abortion for undocumented teen; gives government time to find her a sponsor